Safety is more than a word; it’s a way of life. At American Heating we’re committed to maintaining an injury free environment. Safety is priority one and we preach it every day.
Being safe makes good business sense. But to us, it’s more than that. It’s the right thing to do. We’ve created a culture where safety and life are valued above all else. Our field team understands this, which is why we given over $180,000 in safety incentive money to our employees since 1996.
Safety Program Highlights
- Developed and internal safety committee comprised of eight people from both management and non-management positions. They meet monthly to constantly to refine and implement our safety policies.
- Perform random monthly jobsite visits
- Reward employees for working safely. Over the past 10 years we’ve rewarded 55 employees for working 10,000 hours without an injury and over 24 employees for working 20,000 hours without an injury.
- Provide employees with opportunities to attend OSHA safety training courses.
- Jobsite specific safety orientation.