American Heating’s engineering staff consists of two licensed Professional Engineers (PE) holding stamps in the states of Oregon and Washington, two mechanical engineers with Engineer in Training (EIT) designation from the state of Oregon, and several AutoCAD/BIM drafters. We have experience engineering for the following building types:
- Healthcare (Including Surgery Centers)
- Data Centers
- Education (Including Higher Education)
- Food Service
- High Rise Residential
- Government Security
- Technology Sector Facilities (Including Clean Room applications)
- Small Industrial Facilities
Our engineers have experience completing energy analysis projects according to the following standards;
- ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G – Performance Rating Method (USGBC LEED Buildings)
- ASHRAE 90.1 Section 11 – Energy Cost Budget Analysis (USGBC LEED Buildings)
- OREGON SEED Appendix L (Energy Trust of Oregon – New Buildings Audits, State Energy Efficient Design Projects)
- Existing Building Audits: ASHRAE Level I – ASHRAE Level III (Energy Trust of Oregon – Existing Buildings Program)
American Heating is an “Allied Technical Assistance Contractor” (ATAC) with the Energy Trust of Oregon – Existing buildings program. We have experience obtaining financial support for the energy analysis process as well as post installation incentives for energy efficient installations. Many of the American Heating’s energy analysis projects also achieve Business Energy Tax Credits (BETC) for energy efficient design and installation.
Through our complete package we are able to offer customers support in achieving cost effective energy efficient designs.